Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

So the point of the thread is to declare Jacqueline ugly or Hritik more handsome than Rampal. I am confused tbh.

२६ पन्ने जलन से भरपूर महिलाओं द्वारा हॉट जैकलिन को बदसूरत करार देने की नाकाम कोशिश ।

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

२६ पन्ने जलन से भरपूर महिलाओं द्वारा हॉट जैकलिन को बदसूरत करार देने की नाकाम कोशिश ।

मुझे लगता है की आप गलत conclusion पे अगाये। हम पूरी तराहा से माने है कि जैकलिन आप जैसे थरकियो के लिए भगवान की प्रसाद से कम नहीं। 

Did you understand what I wrote up there or should I thank google translation for the laughs? 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I have seen Jackie ....she was in Dallas.....she is super gorgeous in real life...like super gorgeous.....for some reason that doesn't translate on screen.😕..but if u see her its easy to understand why men fall for her...and she is super sweet as well....no starry tantrums...👍🏼

Then why does she look so fugly on screen? She looks like a horse when she bares her teeth. 😳

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Okay so Shashi, what's your opinion on Jackie having a face like a pig's butt and teeth like a horse? 

Please stop summoning the devil. Have some mercy on the rest of us.

My issues with Karan Johar strictly personal: Ajay Devgn. - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Some Ajay Devgan dialogues from this favorite movie of mine that he might throw your way:

"Bahut kainchi ki tarah chalti hai teri zubaan ... kainchi se hi kaat doonga"

"Game bahut achcha khela tune ... aadmi galat chun liya"

"56 baar chaaku chal jata hai aur pata tak Nahi chalta mujhe"

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Did you understand what I wrote up there or should I thank google translation for the laughs? 😆

You should thank google translations coz I understood. 😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Some ordinary people are very photogenic whereas some who make heads turn in real look so so in pics. It's a mystery that continues to boggle me.

Yes. That happens a lot. Especially with me and one of my aunts. Which category, is left to your imagination. 😆

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arjun in his prime was very goodlooking. Plus his voice and dimples are *chef's kiss*

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Arjun in his prime was very goodlooking. Plus his voice and dimples are *chef's kiss*

His jawline, voice and dimples...and eyes are Death by Chocolate from Corner House in Bangalore. ☢️