New story (kashish Tere Pyar ki)

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guys 

How are you all? Hope all are doing good. 

Well my yaha pehle purane stories hi complete karna chahti thi par kya karu sare stories ka plot hi bhul gayi aur jab stories padh rahi hu tho lag raha hai kisi aur ki hai

Isliye soncha nayi story likhu and naye platform par 

Hope aap logone ab tak jaise saath diya aage bhi doge

Here Is the link 

https://pocketnovel.onelink.me/tSZo/j59hadhe

Its a ariya story only kyu ke mere dimag me tho story ke naam pe wahi ghumte hai 

So have a try 

Hope you guys like it 

And ya i am sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time but I will not leave any stories incomplete for sure but plot ko phirse samajhne me time lagega thoda so please be patient 

Bye take care 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice start dear Sana 

Awesome and beautiful start 😍💓

There is a big reason behind Aarav & his mother but what happened with his mother ❓

So ab Aaryan lapata hai gusse main pata nahin kya karega ab 

Let's see what happens next

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

PART 2

loved it Sana 🥳💞😍  awesome and beautiful part... Aaru is quite intelligent ... Arjun ka beta hai na 🤭🤭 Anaya is also no less hopefully Aaru finds  his mother soon  ... excited to know that back story ... more fun on the way  now 🤗💕 thanks for the PM  ... Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Edited by Golden_Ginni - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

wonderful update Sana ... just loved it 💞😍 so Arjun is keeping an eye on Aaru so that he doesn't land in any trouble  ... so finally humari Heroine ke bhi entry ho gayi hai ... thankfully she saved him on time ... so ab Aaru ko uski Maa mill gayi hai ... let's see what happens next ... thank you for the PM  ... continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

this was something really interesting Sana ... Aaryan is very happy to get his mother & is trying level best not to annoy her so that she stays with him .... Arjun on the other hand is really perplexed at the behavior of Aaryan & this girl ... taking situation in his hands he reached there & took Aaryan along ... cherry on the cake was shocking proposal of Arjun hopefully this new twist won't bring any other problem for RIYA ... waiting for more  ..  thanks for the PM  ... continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

this was just Awesome Sana 😂😂😂  Riya ke reactions were beautiful & so spontaneous  obviously sooch rahi hogi ke kaha fas gayi 😂 but Arjun ke dimag main kya pak raha hai why he is after Riya?  waiting for more thanks for the PM  .., continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

loved it Sana 🥳❤️ this is really getting interesting ... I really feel that Arjun mistook her to someone else .. & I need this back story ASAP

Arjun ka reaction ajeeb tha as if he knew the girl & her intentions ... great that he asked the same with his Son ... ab is Meher ka kya scene hai ... waiting for more .... thanks for the PM ... continue soon 🤗😌🙏 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

loved it Sana ... this is really getting interesting & I agree with Anaya that Arjun for the first time has seen someone who treated Arjun as a person not a millionaire or CEO etc.  back story was interesting so this is how be met Meher after his father death... waiting for more... thanks for the PM  ... continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

wonderful Sana ... just loved it  ... Meher was really a fire girl no doubt Arjun loved her do much 👍 but are Meera or Riya related in any case ... I finally enjoyed the gags of Meher & Arjun were too cute ... waiting for more... thanks for the PM  ... continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

wonderful part dear Sana  ..  awesome and beautiful part  ... Riya is being mysterious now & exactly what happened to her that She had to go to Mr. Kapoor ...  hopefully it is same line that I am thinking of 🤔💭 RIYA as well as Arjun both are in a tricky situation... let's see How this Yash will bring another twist in the plot ... waiting for more  ... thanks for the PM... continue soon 🤗