I have tagged you in that . Just watch it😍😍.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have tagged you in that . Just watch it😍😍.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Yeh lo our 18 + content🤣🤣🤣😉. I know its of nursery standard par kaam chalo lo🤣😎 https://twitter.com/Tubinbataye/status/1520628548234481664
I am dead
Originally posted by: scarlett22
They can definitely be much more comfortable touching each other from now on. We all knew consummation wouldn't happen. But they don't have to behave like roommates now.
He can flirt with her openly instead of being tense about her reaction. No more candy floss, chaat yaar, please Vanku. No pakoing. That phase is over. Done & dusted.
Now only candy and chaat 😈
🤣🤣. I got second thoughts after reading your comment😎☺️.It looked like double meaning types😈, is it?
Sai candy chuse gi 🍭😝virat chaat khayega 😋😜
It will be so wierd na guys, ki itne saare failed kiss attempts ke baad bhi ek bhi succesful attempt yeh log nahi dikhaayenge.
When the first failed kiss attempt was shown, I was so so confident ki ek proper successful attempt dikhaayenge he for sure, but ab woh confidence zameen ke andar dhass gaya hai
Kiss and all nahi hoga yaar. Cheeks and forehead se hi kaam chalana padega and implied kisses