are he is multitalented🤣
he has done it in S2 as well na plus hes choregraphing that mandap dance also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are he is multitalented🤣
he has done it in S2 as well na plus hes choregraphing that mandap dance also
where did you hear that?? 🤣haww kya she is very much capable, I heard she had bhaag during holi and behaved like harshu🤣
yessss it was one of the only worthy dialogues in that entire scene 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
https://twitter.com/shivanimogha2/status/1520433647278505987?s=21&t=kQ7Vs96jn0814rbN73Y8Rg
Has anyone watched this on tv?
I want to know if this is true.
Also, if this is true then I wonder how bride swap theory will pan out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haanji...
Bade Papa k dialogues r too good nowadays..
was it just Parth and PB promoting?
https://twitter.com/hemanshi_rathod/status/1520458432599396352?s=21&t=zsGDk3CteiJ54JrqQhDJpw
Where is the bracelet 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Anu I was waiting for today's update and then my dumb brain realised today is sunday 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0