Eggjacktly!!!
The way to treat Fateh is not anger but indifference. Only and only complete apathy can save her from being caught by Fateh, anything else our fatehusky will jump on like he found a treat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Eggjacktly!!!
The way to treat Fateh is not anger but indifference. Only and only complete apathy can save her from being caught by Fateh, anything else our fatehusky will jump on like he found a treat.
Who had a flashback of who’s dream? I may have missed it
You forgot
Dil vich halla halla halla hai 😆
Dariya too probably.
Saath vi tuttiya is such a hearttugging track on them. Hope they play it when she refuses to acknowledge she is Tejo and asks him to buzz off.
P.S: For what he did a roka, I have this feeling that I will enjoy Tejo pushing him away ... I feel bad for him but still will enjoy it ek do baar...
For sure he wouldn’t get a easy pass, he has to work for it and earn her back
The hot daydream of Tejo in coffee shop where Fateh wipes coffee off her lip and licks back his thumb. This Fateh got as a fb while having coffee😆
Fateh had a flashback of Tejo's dream😆 where tejo waits in a coffee shop for Khushveer n she imagines Fateh
Gurpreet: Hayeee mere do anmol ratan...ghar suna kar gaye😭
Le Mahi and Le Simran:🤔 hum toh furniture hain, kabad hai ghar mein... sala isse accha toh abort hi kar diya hota humein.
Virks are sexist af
Saba is not writing for udaariyaan anymore?i saw mitali and romit ojha the old writers name in today's episode.when did she stop writing for udaariyaan? 😲
Originally posted by: gima1090
Saba is not writing for udaariyaan anymore?i saw mitali and romit ojha the old writers name in today's episode.when did she stop writing for udaariyaan? 😲
Can I kiss you? 💋
No wonder!!! No wonder the story feels in control again since London track! Toh kyun aayi woh ka....mini track likhne??? Butchered everything and gave fluff! I am glad she is gone... 🥳
Edit: Please confirm. Whoever confirms gets fatehusky level sloppy kisses from me.
You forgot
Dil vich halla halla halla hai 😆
Dariya too probably.
Saath vi tuttiya is such a hearttugging track on them. Hope they play it when she refuses to acknowledge she is Tejo and asks him to buzz off.
P.S: For what he did a roka, I have this feeling that I will enjoy Tejo pushing him away ... I feel bad for him but still will enjoy it ek do baar...
Man vich halla actually. I didn't forget somehow for the mood it didn't seem to match coz it has those beats. Have they used Dariya before not sure. Or did u mean dooriyan. Vaise there's paagla as well. Dekte hai. Scene better bhi excuted well. Performance wise inse expectations high hote hai coz they r good.