🤣🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Esp @bold
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Esp @bold
Mera case alag hai, I know RCB will lose phir bhi 10 pts donate kar deti hoon 🤪🤣 . RCB ke liye loyalty mere liye haanikarak ho gayi hai shayad 🤣🤪Originally posted by: kavya1994
Mera donation quota Punjab pe hi khatam ho gaya. Today I predicted teams on their recent performance basis.
Butler having a slow start today. 😲
I don't like Mumbai Indians. But to make the tournament more interesting it could be fun to see RR lose. But at the same time this match is #forWarne
Butler be like :Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Butler having a slow start today. 😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Esp @bold
🤣 apt
I decided to punish RCB for that embarrassing defeat against SRH. 🤪Confidence in them since then went downhill. 🤪🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera case alag hai, I know RCB will lose phir bhi 10 pts donate kar deti hoon 🤪🤣 . RCB ke liye loyalty mere liye haanikarak ho gayi hai shayad 🤣🤪
at this point MI winning a match doesn’t even seem exciting to me tbh 😆 . I just want them to lose all and create a recordI don't like Mumbai Indians. But to make the tournament more interesting it could be fun to see RR lose. But at the same time this match is #forWarne
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
🏏IPL 2026: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 40th Match Mullanpur🏏 Punjab Kings (PBKS) are strong favourites against Rajasthan Royals (RR) in...
33