she can as she is very much capable of doing itOriginally posted by: 5W7EHK2ZRTSXDADR
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1520216126948782081?s=20&t=hlGHx1_Bw19jbFi-HjOg7g *disclaimer: this is a joke!!**
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
she can as she is very much capable of doing itOriginally posted by: 5W7EHK2ZRTSXDADR
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1520216126948782081?s=20&t=hlGHx1_Bw19jbFi-HjOg7g *disclaimer: this is a joke!!**
they do look cute togther, I will prefer reem with kairav and vash with anisha may be🤣Originally posted by: 27F7KNEFGXP2OAYU
I am still rooting for Reem and Kairav 😆
TV do show many regressive things and akshra journey has not even started from what she was to what she will be so lets wait and watch and I guess he said to just calm the situationOriginally posted by: borntorule12
I didn't like abhi saying that goons get after you, so that I come and save you and become your hero.
That's so regressive- women don't need men to support them all the time. Also, cvs should stop romanticizing goons following girls. Not cool.
I would love a scene where abhi would make akshu strong whenever such a situation arises but na it was the typical lost and found 🙄
or may be vansh bhaiya's IG 🤣 as he is the only one promoting this shipOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
need to check Twitter 😂😂😂
Pranali literelly aces such scene, she is phenomical as an actor, ❤️ just perfect choice for akshu's role
such a beautiful parallel it was and I was so happy to see it, his concern and her sukoon with him still remains the same as it was ❤️Originally posted by: MXOHX5WRQD47L24H
https://twitter.com/bhavnababu2004/status/1520221820598710272?s=20&t=gw3vhA2IW3-i_YRAeIQC8g so many parallels within one today!!!
I have a wish, she calling him jeeja ji also, though she did one during date night but want it to be regular thing 🤣Originally posted by: K24ZUAGFXHO65PAF
yeah lol i loved her calling him aap 🤣
the whole sequence of first meeting was sooo beautiful❤️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Oh yeah right I didn’t pay attention that walking back parallel…I love love that scene the original one…matlab yeh bhi achha hai par woh toh zabardast tha
niel ke liye kissi ne room book nai kiya to bechara garden mein hi so raha tha🤣
this is gold , reminded me of my childhood days 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
hasn mahima ki satak gayi hai …in olden days India mein tv nahi chal raha hota tha toh ussey dabbey ki tarah oopar sey hit kartey they 🤣 phir ek tv antenna hota tha ussey bhi idhar udhar move kartey they…mahima also needs a bop on her head …brain ka alignment Zara sahi ho jaayega
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0