I think this is why you have a crush on him😳. I used to like men with long hairs too when I was younger.. 😆
I only started liking it recently😆 I preferred short hair when I was younger
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think this is why you have a crush on him😳. I used to like men with long hairs too when I was younger.. 😆
I only started liking it recently😆 I preferred short hair when I was younger
Ruposh To Re-Air On GEO TV
This Eid-Ul-Fitar
Promo Out
1 time was enough
For us na not for Hinna
Hinna will watch again and again 🤣
I dont watch the same thing again and again...i already watched it twice...now no suspense left
i am waiting for his new one
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I dont watch the same thing again and again...i already watched it twice...now no suspense left
i am waiting for his new one
You watched it twice?😲
Twice nhi she meant twelve times 🤣
No i meant only twice
That too in one day
The day when it came out on YT
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No i meant only twice
That too in one day
The day when it came out on YT
Twice per day
Means 14 times per week
60 times per month 🤣🤪