Did shiva really said itne paas se pehle kabhi lingerie nhi dekha???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did shiva really said itne paas se pehle kabhi lingerie nhi dekha???
bt napkins toh store me bhi hota hoga.. I don't think he'll be uncomfortable for selling itOriginally posted by: .Sunrise.
Sanitary napkin would have been a better option in my opinion
I can't figure out how the eff he will sell this without making it sound weird and cringe 😬
Originally posted by: Goodluckok
I am so excited for Shiva to winnnnnn....❤
Rishita ne jo bhi insult ki n uska silent slap milne wala hai...
jis tarike se rishita ko dhire dhire whitewash kar rahe aisa lag raha hai competition khatam hone tak uska hriday parivartan ho jayega and she will be happy too with shiva winning
Posted something
I think dora is going to take credit for shiva win and shiva is going to give credit to her as well
Why we always see dora saying about next episode at the end
This track is not about her
so he's back in Institute