I absolutely hated tht gajara jewellery on her..🤢
Me tooo! We get sooo beautiful floral jewellery these days!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I absolutely hated tht gajara jewellery on her..🤢
Me tooo! We get sooo beautiful floral jewellery these days!
mahima and pb are worst of all the birla’s..Neil is always treated as sautela..u are right they are tolerating abhi’s attitude because he is good in his field otherwise usko bhi nai chodte..
I know! The guy has no say in anything..and the way Mahima glared at Parth when he said combined haldi is fun, she might as well have acted worse with Neil.
Also these Birla elders are pathetic.. they want to use their kids as some trophy. Abhimanyu and his attitude is tolerated because he has excelled in his field and is the only hope for the hospital
she has a small face and tht gajara looked too big for my liking
still it’s wierd tht nobody noticed tht she wasn’t in her room..how careless can goenka’s be..🙄
mahima and pb are worst of all the birla’s..Neil is always treated as sautela..u are right they are tolerating abhi’s attitude because he is good in his field otherwise usko bhi nai chodte..
Yeah! Today just because Abhi was with his fiance, Anand called him Nikamma
yeah, I am not a fan either
even I didn’t likeOriginally posted by: Stardust91
I thought I was the only one who didn't like the haldi outfits so I was quiet...
I was even sending my friend VicKat ke haldi pics being like yeh dekh😆 till she had to remind me that Sabyasachi isn't cheap😆
yeah, it was badI absolutely hated tht gajara jewellery on her..🤢
we have so many good floral jewellery..unko yahi mila..🙄Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yeah, it was bad
woh khud nikama hai..he hasn’t given time or love to his children..
Yeah! Today just because Abhi was with his fiance, Anand called him Nikamma
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0