Poll
Batao kya karoon?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's it? I post a song and you start cooking up biryani for the whole crowd? Now I'm absolutely unconcerned about the other thread where everyone's been going around in circles for days .... it must be nothing! 😆
The takeaway message is Jaise ho waise rehna. 😎
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
That's it? I post a song and you start cooking up biryani for the whole crowd? Now I'm absolutely unconcerned about the other thread where everyone's been going around in circles for days .... it must be nothing! 😆
The takeaway message is Jaise ho waise rehna. 😎
khayali pulav it is
don’t derail the topic. we are here to discuss whether aapko sudhar jana hain or aur bigadhna😆
SRK fans ko sudhar do.
It's not her.
U mean it's not Kittenwa?😕
So who is it? DM karke hi bata do 😳
Yeah it's not her.
About the one, she told me herself. She is getting restless without him these days. I can't break her trust by telling you.
So out of some 20-25 members on bwf, half of them have voted. And out of those half, 50% want me to aur bigad jao. Hmmm 🤔
doh doh moochhe rakhi hui hain aapne.....ab aur bigadne ko reh kya gaya hai??🤣
ek baat batao....jab mochhon per taav dena hota hai toh kaun se moochh use karte ho??
https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
0