Maya and Gohar look good together 🤧I'm rooting for GoYa 😂😂😂🤧🤧 I hope they end up together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maya and Gohar look good together 🤧I'm rooting for GoYa 😂😂😂🤧🤧 I hope they end up together
yup 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Maya and Gohar look good together 🤧I'm rooting for GoYa 😂😂😂🤧🤧 I hope they end up together
I wish this happens.. but FQ never loses his girl.😆
Are momin and ashi both gonna die and then maya will look after their child??
I find him very overrated as an actor😵
Finally! Show Is Ending
Thank God!!
According To The Promo, Momin Will Die In The End
hope they both die😈Are momin and ashi both gonna die and then maya will look after their child??
jis drama main bhi agar hero is not gonna get the heroine tou oski shadi gohar sy ho jati hai🤣Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Maya and Gohar look good together 🤧I'm rooting for GoYa 😂😂😂🤧🤧 I hope they end up together
jis drama main bhi agar hero is not gonna get the heroine tou oski shadi gohar sy ho jati hai🤣
True.😃 Only Gohar can get the heroine from the heroes.
Ashi ki death ho gye😕