only if Kairav doesn’t rescue her 😂😂😂Originally posted by: 5C73NPNGSWHM4WDO
soooo are we getting lag ja gale panic attack parallel today with goons/first meet included?? 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
only if Kairav doesn’t rescue her 😂😂😂Originally posted by: 5C73NPNGSWHM4WDO
soooo are we getting lag ja gale panic attack parallel today with goons/first meet included?? 🤗
yeah I am scared of that BTS of him standing outside the locked door but also I have faith in his uselessness 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
only if Kairav doesn’t rescue her 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: QWT3VES2GHCYSVSG
yeah I am scared of that BTS of him standing outside the locked door but also I have faith in his uselessness 🤣
Where do you guys find all these BTS?
It’s true! They have all blocked me for being a bully 🥺🥺🥺 while they bully me
RIGHT NOW ANYONE WHO IS PRO-PINGA IS A BULLY 😡😡😡😡😡
You guys personally attack me and hurt my feelings and make me cry with your pro-Pinga posts 🥺🥺🥺
I wrote a song for my Akshu 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Jab se meri aankhon se ho gayi woh door
Tab se Akshu ke saare sapney hain choor
Aa apney Mumma ke paas aa
Abhi se door rehna hai
Ek haazar Mumma kahi gi
Pinga nahi karna hai
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: LDGGSTQPAV3Q6FAW
yeah I am scared of that BTS of him standing outside the locked door but also I have faith in his uselessness 🤣
Just for you to write about this parallel in your review tonight/morning I say Kairav does nothing 😆
Haww mimi we didnt bully you 😱😱😱
Also its not only us who is pro pinga. your daughter enjoys and love pinga the most🤣🤣 In bachpan didn't you tell her that stay away from boys, bcz boys have cooties🤢🤮agr ye bataya hota toh vo tumhe chhod kr dr. abhimanyu pinga k pass ni jati😂🤣
as long as aarohi is not the one to find her, i'll take anythingggg 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Just for you to write about this parallel in your review tonight/morning I say Kairav does nothing 😆
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Just for you to write about this parallel in your review tonight/morning I say Kairav does nothing 😆
kairav wont do anything its the lag jaa gale first meet parallel
Originally posted by: OOLW7MMG7XPIBEE5
yeah I am scared of that BTS of him standing outside the locked door but also I have faith in his uselessness 🤣
that was a different sherwani not this one
Originally posted by: VYDJXG3YTZHLXJ2I
as long as aarohi is not the one to find her, i'll take anythingggg 🤣
they may all run behind abhi together
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0