Zeal ab pachhtayega ki kyun banaya ye thread 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zeal ab pachhtayega ki kyun banaya ye thread 😆
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Zeal ab pachhtayega ki kyun banaya ye thread 😆
Yeh pakka piyega Priyanka Chopra ka khoon😆
Hopefully impure wala nahi 😳
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Why would she need to do that? Y'know, she can just stick in her finger and wipe it on the food. Then mix it in thoroughly.
Or, she could just drip a few fresh drops on the bowl itself. All the more effective.
Your comment made it sound like she forced him to drink her period blood, not tricked him into doing it. That’s why I pictured her squatting. 😆
Abbe... reham kar thoda uspe 😆
Why did I open this thread!!!!
Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE
Well if she is willing to take my D in her mouth, I should also return the favour. #EQUALITY
How do you equate a blowjob to drinking period blood? You can just give her oral on a non-menstruating day to return the favour. Y U DO DIS TO YOURSELF? 😕
An emoji with a strong enough reaction has not been made yet so I could use it on some of the replies I'm reading here