Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocru

I think they made Tanya see Jasrik before they saw her so that Tejo would be emotionally prepared to handle them. 

Are they really putting so much thought into this or was that an unintentional coincidence? 

Ever since the London track it seems like they suddenly got a story in place and have a grip on it like before airport kaand. 

Suspense abhi bhi jaari hai and galti se bhi makers koi spoiler baahar nai aane denge🤣

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Hii maan 🤗

Main theek hun ...  tu Kaisi hai? 

I am good dear🤗 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

New priyankit reel , posted 25 mins back , now has 1000+ comments and 21k+ likes😏

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

New priyankit reel , posted 25 mins back , now has 1000+ comments and 21k+ likes😏

Ye to hona hi tha😳 they were looking hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chocru

Angad spying on Jasrik meeting Tanya. 

Jassu's gut feeling and Angad's gut feeling is strong that it's Tejo.

Tanya making fun of typical ITV tropes of memory loss n all 😆

Precap: Hero London aa gayaaa! 

Oh Oh they're talking like they have diarrhea 🤪

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mink

Episode update - part 2 

Dancing scene, jasrik see Tanya and Jasmine stunned and almost fearful/having flashbacks of fire/Amrik also sees her….shocked and Jasmine hugs her….the classic music is back!!!!!!! Over dramatic long scene. The music was more impactful with tejang dance scene! creepy Danny is dancing too. 

Tanya confused with hug and her friends pull her away and they leave dancing. Jasrik now following her, Tanya is holding heels and wondering bear foot into London 😂 they ask a coffee guy, and he says that’s Tanya not Tejo. Jasmine spoke a whole sentence in English “do you know that girl Tejo” he tells her she works at cafe 

Amrik says it’s Tejo by face and voice but attitude was not Tejo. 

Moga - fateh and Buzzo scene, he’s pissed they ran away….he still sees her burning and he wants to know if the fire happened or it was planned. He’s remembering his promise to unite both families so Tejo gets peace 

At cafe next day- jasrik follow Tanya (Tanya looks 😍😍). They come face to face and Tanya says hey happy girl you hugged me yesterday right ? Amrik calls her Tejo ji and she snatched her hands away from jasmine and Angad is there sees Jasrik with Tejo. He’s wondering why jasrik is in London and he thinks good now Tejo won’t lie to her sister. 

Tanya says your misunderstood I’m not Tejo and says maybe there is a lookalike.  Tanya says this isn’t no Hindi movie with this fire business and even a crazy / insane guy was talking same. She says I have no memeory loss and I am not Tejo and I have no family in india and I have never seen you both and I don’t want to see you again. She says to her friend these guys are trying to turn me into a Tejo 

Jasmine  wonders who this other guy is also thinking it’s Tejo. Jasmine says it’s Tejo it’s her vibe I get the feeling. Tanya says to her friend looks like their  beloved Tejo died and her friend jokes maybe your reborn and they laugh it off. Friend jokingly says are you sure your not Tejo 

Jasmine calls Fateh and tells him they in London but not about Tejo.

precap - He lands in his green giddier!!!!! He sees Tejo or hears her voice and her scarf lands in him. 

No family drama at all today!!!!!!! 

No drama needed the kids ran off after stealing good bit of money from them especially 

Jasso, you know she's doesn't do wrong halfway and Rupi Dada won the election 👏