I think akshu is locked in the attic and abhi will have to come break down the door 🤣So himanshu and akshu ka hide and seek continued the whole night that Akshu sube tak lost?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think akshu is locked in the attic and abhi will have to come break down the door 🤣So himanshu and akshu ka hide and seek continued the whole night that Akshu sube tak lost?!
https://twitter.com/Amansaleem25/status/1519845407139971073?s=20&t=8TgD0RLv_llL_YhhaBckcw this entire sequence was soooo beautiful!
Also I think something happened to Akshu in those 3 years to make her so traumatized. I really want makers to explore this track at some point!!
Hopefully no more panic attack wherever she is hiding
Yeah log in do no ki shaadi shanti se kyon hone Nahi de rahe….they will have lots and lots of stories to tell their grandkids about their wedding
dola re dola parallel has been going on for a long time now 😆
yaar this is shaanti compared to the drama that happened for the past month 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
Hopefully no more panic attack wherever she is hiding
Yeah log in do no ki shaadi shanti se kyon hone Nahi de rahe….they will have lots and lots of stories to tell their grandkids about their wedding
I think akshu is locked in the attic and abhi will have to come break down the door 🤣
But this wasn't really a parallel.. unless Himanshu roopi gooon is still outside the attic or whatever room ka door and abhi will first beat him then go to unlock akshu taki dulhan khud ki haldi me jaaye
Also I think something happened to Akshu in those 3 years to make her so traumatized. I really want makers to explore this track at some point!!
They would! This has so much scope
behen not every scene is a parallel 😆
But this wasn't really a parallel.. unless Himanshu roopi gooon is still outside the attic or whatever room ka door and abhi will first beat him then go to unlock akshu taki dulhan khud ki haldi me jaaye
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0