Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Bee ud gayo😳😳😳
I know when I get out so many people are going to celebrate reading my comments 🥲🤣
Udna mera kaam hai, gali gali mein aam hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Bee ud gayo😳😳😳
I know when I get out so many people are going to celebrate reading my comments 🥲🤣
Udna mera kaam hai, gali gali mein aam hai 🤣
WD give my drink. I m getting late
I thought you are out😲
Maa beti ek saath out
I said the same thing 🤣 our twin connection working again 😎🤗
This turned out to be true!!! 😵
Lol Shibz and Kifs out saath mein huye. Kya dosti hai. Dost ne dost ko dubaya. 🤣 And cheers2all bhi!
We got out together 🤣🤣🤣 rab ne bana di jodi🤣🤣🤣
Hinna, seriously, don't root for anyone🤣
Mann ko sukoon milega 🤣🤣
Shayad iska ulta sun le universe 😉
Mrs. Evans and nakhrewaali stadium se bahar 🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11