I expected smthing like this🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I expected smthing like this🤣
Sorry guys 😭
Just missed topping the eliminations 😭 woh achievement bhi naseeb nahi tha 😆
You did so well
You are already a winner
hawww humare eyes ko bakwas mat bolo...🤣
Kya fayda hai variety ka jab sabko out hi hona hai 🤣
Bakwaas ankhein ho sab ke sab 😡
am out

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Ab kya batau main tumhe apna dukh ki daadi amma mujhe kaise kaise torture karti hai 😭😭😭
Ab toh WD bhi uske team mein ho gayi hai
Yeh duniya, yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi 😭😭
Ab tum har jagah Pakhi didi ki fangirl banke ghumogi to ye wali duniya kaise kaam ayegi tumhare 🤣
Tum bhi ho mere saath. Toh Tera mera fittos 🤣
aur aap bhiAww soni v gyi🥺🤗
Fellow scientist and foodie 😭😭
Ninaaa Rubabbb😭
I was rooting for u Noble Nina😒
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11