Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Exactly.. all the shows got 0.1 hike .. they all had different plots ..
People watch one channel
Must have Galtise clicked mature while posting.
Looking at the numbers , I feel the formula in TRP calculation might have changed . Shows that were in 4+ are in 2s or early 3s . How can all the ITV show TRPs decrease so drastically. The top 5 shows are the same but the TRP has decreased by 1 or more of all the shows . I remember sometime back they changed the formula and we started seeing the high numbers .
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Looking at the numbers , I feel the formula in TRP calculation might have changed . Shows that were in 4+ are in 2s or early 3s . How can all the ITV show TRPs decrease so drastically. The top 5 shows are the same but the TRP has decreased by 1 or more of all the shows . I remember sometime back they changed the formula and we started seeing the high numbers .
Different insight. Quite cool, actually. say for example: The Top1 show went from 4.5 to 3.8 and now 2.9 within a matter of weeks.
It is attributed to IPL which starts at 8 PM ( though toss is done by 7.30). Even neighbouring countries lost their viewership for serials even worse than us,I read on twitter.Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Looking at the numbers , I feel the formula in TRP calculation might have changed . Shows that were in 4+ are in 2s or early 3s . How can all the ITV show TRPs decrease so drastically. The top 5 shows are the same but the TRP has decreased by 1 or more of all the shows . I remember sometime back they changed the formula and we started seeing the high numbers .
Now that confession is done, the makers will have to try stuff to keep viewers hooked. Confession was a major part of the show and Sairat relationship