Originally posted by: WildestDreams
We are gonna tag you in each elimination round now! Bada maaza ayega!🤣
Go ahead. Mujhe thread khole beghair live update milti rahegi😎
Just dont tag me when me, myself and I gets eliminated
Thanks in advance🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
We are gonna tag you in each elimination round now! Bada maaza ayega!🤣
Go ahead. Mujhe thread khole beghair live update milti rahegi😎
Just dont tag me when me, myself and I gets eliminated
Thanks in advance🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
We are gonna tag you in each elimination round now! Bada maaza ayega!🤣
Haye you are even more evil than me. Chalo done. 🤣
Amuuu,bohot din baad dikh rahi hai🤗
You didn't sign the pact yet. Don't feel betrayed yet. You are officially a member now ❤️. That means Me, I and myself can share all your wins, siggies and awards & achievements in IF and vice versa.
FYI : Since I usually don't win anything this deal is in my best interest . 😆 . Join at your own risk .
Never Meri first opponent. You are winning it on behalf of me after all.
I want to join this deal with my own terms and conditions: whenever nita wins herself or from someone else then I can use the reward 😉Originally posted by: BlurredLines
You didn't sign the pact yet. Don't feel betrayed yet. You are officially a member now ❤️. That means Me, I and myself can share all your wins, siggies and awards & achievements in IF and vice versa.
FYI : Since I usually don't win anything this deal is in my best interest . 😆 . Join at your own risk .
yaha bhi Pakhi Didi lovers hai 🤣😎Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nahi my lob is for Deepu, who loves Pakhi didi like crazy
See the connection😳 Feel it from your heart
14 mins to go to knw how much bad is my bad luck
Originally posted by: priya185
I want to join this deal with my own terms and conditions: whenever nita wins herself or from someone else then I can use the reward 😉
I accept the conditions . if I can get same terms. I need your siggies and awards if you win as well. 🤓.
It is a mutually beneficial agreement only. 🤣