Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I just want to be eliminated first or come in top 6
Aur kuch nahi chahiye life mein😳
Toh tere sab alternate universe rent par dedu kisi aur ko??😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I just want to be eliminated first or come in top 6
Aur kuch nahi chahiye life mein😳
Toh tere sab alternate universe rent par dedu kisi aur ko??😳
that's ok. My heart is made of candy. not meat. it's an edible heart.
I took Sanyas from playing any more games Nita Mikaelson. 😭 Waise ye winning shinning sab moh maya hai. You know it na for me everyone is a winner who plays the game. See I believe even I won this game by winning one egg accidentally 😆
I am more curious about the one egg you found . What is the one you found ?
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Choti my heart is made of candy. Whoever eats it will definitely get high ☺️
on sugar, of course 😆
Watermelon Sugar Higghhhhh😳

Mein abhi jitna dhyaan se patho ka assignment nhi kar rahi hu ,uske 100x jyaada maine iss gif mein dhyaan diya🤡
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am more curious about the one egg you found . What is the one you found ?
😆
Someone was having difficulty finding one. I thought let me try. I had no idea by clicking on it it will get added to my tally.
Q.45
there are 12 year olds on IF? and more importantly, tujhe kaise pata uska age? 😳
Can we stay interested that long 😆