Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disney Adds Bollywood Epic ‘Brahmastra' to Domestic Slate – CinemaCon

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://deadline.com/2022/04/brahmastra-part-one-shiva-release-date-united-states-1235010988/

I am glad that they are going all out to promote this one 

Keep shitting on Ranbir-Alia and they will keep rising 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

They have to promote heavily, the film has gone over budget with multiple shooting extensions, I am going on first day, I really hope this one is good and gets a strong WOM because it'll need more than 500cr to break even

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

They have to promote heavily, the film has gone over budget with multiple shooting extensions, I am going on first day, I really hope this one is good and gets a strong WOM because it'll need more than 500cr to break even

Same. First day first show it is

I have very good about this. I am certain this one is going to do very well

NoraSM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Same. First day first show it is

I have very good about this. I am certain this one is going to do very well

With 500 upcoming remakes...This one will be a breath of fresh air 🙌🙌

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and its related to Shiva.....main toh baar baar dekhoongi🥳

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yay excited 🥳

Sony and Dharma are promoting it, YRF has gone into hibernation.. Shamshera is RK's next release but no promo material yet 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

It's produced by Fox Studios themselves which is now owned by Disney so who will add it to the domestic slate if not Disney? Don't really get why is this even news. High time the makers stop all this hype building excercise and start releasing stuff from the film. Look at how much traction Kesariya got. Start releasing teaser of songs and character promos. It's just three months away from release, such a big film needs better promotion.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

It's produced by Fox Studios themselves which is now owned by Disney so who will add it to the domestic slate if not Disney? Don't really get why is this even news. High time the makers stop all this hype building excercise and start releasing stuff from the film. Look at how much traction Kesariya got. Start releasing teaser of songs and character promos. It's just three months away from release, such a big film needs better promotion.

It's 5 months away. Film release on 9th September. Official trailer will come out in July. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Budget has risen to 500 Cr? Wow. Last I'd read Uday Shankar's interview, the amount was something around 300 Cr. That was two years back so possible for the budget to increase. The only concern is does India have that many screens left to even break even at 500 Cr? Going to be a tough fight.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: M.Wheeler

It's 5 months away. Film release on 9th September. Official trailer will come out in July. 

Ugh they should atleast start releasing something atleast. Avatar 2 releases in December, trailer is already being attached to Doctor Strange releasing next week. This film needs vigorous promotion if it wants to sustain the excitement till release. Don't really trust marketing of Bollywood production houses much but wish they start creating some buzz since I'm lowkey excited for the film. They have the best people in the business doing the vfx and producing the film. If it turns to be good it will be a game changer for Bollywood.