Choose and guess the age of members on this forum who have never actually told their age to you or anyone here, judging by their posts and comments.
Edit: Nevermind. Do whatever you want!😆
Choose and guess the age of members on this forum who have never actually told their age to you or anyone here, judging by their posts and comments.
Edit: Nevermind. Do whatever you want!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
I’m a 400 year old witch
Apni age nahi batani hain. Dusre members ki age guess karo.
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Apni age nahi batani hain. Dusre members ki age guess karo.
Let me guess yours..
Mid 20's??
yeah I second JustSayCheese! Awakijaam - mid-twenties
JustSayCheese - 19 or early twenties :)
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Apni age nahi batani hain. Dusre members ki age guess karo.
Yes. I live outside my body and levitate and my guess is that I’m 400
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
yeah I second JustSayCheese! Awakijaam - mid-twenties
JustSayCheese - 19 or early twenties :)
22 now.. But, I would just pretend to be 19 forever😆
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Yes. I live outside my body and levitate and my guess is that I’m 400
Are you having that bad a day, Chameli? Your boss didn't add a smiley at the end of his email today or something? 😆
@SmittenKitten- I guess 29-30? Just assuming FF and you are of similar age group😆..
Honey, there is no difference between 19 and 22, except a 22 year old would have either finished school or be close to graduating. Otherwise, they're just numbers. Quit aging yourself in your head for no reason. You're gonna look back at it later on and beat yourself up for being stupid about it. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042
7