Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I hope the story is new
Yup, hope so
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I hope the story is new
Yup, hope so
Promos are out.
Seems like it is GEO's new 7 pm drama.
Wow I know Azaan and Hinna love to watch this drama 😳
Wow I know Azaan and Hinna love to watch this drama 😳
I was planning to but i didnt expect it to come so soon
Ab next year hi dekhoongi
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I was planning to but i didnt expect it to come so soon
Ab next year hi dekhoongi
How many dramas you are adding in your bucket list?
It's a long long list I will show it to you on messenger😆
Part of me is glad they brought back sauleha n her hubby. I don’t like when horror shows have no connections to previous seasons. Also the rest of the cast is much better than the last time.
Yeh long list short kab karni hai
Do watch them one by one