Ah. let me watch too then
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ah. let me watch too then
Chaska meter ranking improved from 5 to 3 because of activity due to Sairat confession 😆
Ah. let me watch too then
Ek brand ki ganja kaafi nahin hain kya 🤔
Btw I smoked raw (KD). It is the best! All others are milavat 😆
Ek brand ki ganja kaafi nahin hain kya 🤔Btw I smoked raw (KD). It is the best! All others are milavat 😆
I am watching it for the romance missing in ghum
Raghav is more celebrity handsome than V. ☺️
I am watching it for the romance missing in ghum
Raghav is more celebrity handsome than V. ☺️
Is it?! Neil’s smile is the best in ITV I guess!
V Pakhi ke saath kabhi rishta nahi banata...
For the guy who sacrificed his one true love (then)... How can he have a relationship with the same woman living in the same house in front of his brother and family members...
Pakhi ka dimaag vahi se kharab hai🤢
I don't have enough words for her stupidity.
How difficult it is to understand this???
U still think didi has even 0.1 cent of brain
Ek brand ki ganja kaafi nahin hain kya 🤔Btw I smoked raw (KD). It is the best! All others are milavat 😆
I keep smoking OG raw now and then 😆
How I wishing to be surprised that the episode is out
Since I don't see any posting of Technical Difficulties 😆
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
How I wishing to be surprised that the episode is out
Since I don't see any posting of Technical Difficulties 😆
Unforeseen circumstances come after 8. Till thwn nothing is considered late
dekha kya?
Yessss watched it!!!!!
I know I have said this mannnyyyy times in SaiRat AT but still I can't stop adoring their smiles throughout... That makes every scene better!
The full confession happened! Loved it!
And no one was as happy as Pullu🤣.. Even we guys weren't! His expressions during that scene😳🤣
Mangalashtaka was so amazing... And the way singers sang it... Beautiful! Kyunki generally it isn't like that na!
The lift, forehead kiss , his proposal and the words Sai Joshi... Aaayeee Haaayyeeee
Team Sai or as Moor said Team SaiRat... Their excitement, happiness and love in their eyes was so awesome... One will get excited automatically seeing them!😄 Loved it!!🥰
Aur after that insta pe jaate hi pullu ki ye reel dekhi🤣🤣 nice na!!😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc0c0wKjo5N/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=