She's one kaamchor lady 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
She's one kaamchor lady 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ask Ayesha to write it 🤣🤣 She loves to collect info about showers and sweats 🤣🤣
Putting those together sounds very…..🤣🤣 I can already imagine it 🤣
Alright hriti I have to go now for a meeting 😭🤣 I’ll see you later….good night 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Putting those together sounds very…..🤣🤣 I can already imagine it 🤣
Now you should convince her to write one 🤣🤣 afterall you both are partners who organize games 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Now you should convince her to write one 🤣🤣 afterall you both are partners who organize games 🤣🤣
I’ll try 🤣 when she comes back online
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Alright hriti I have to go now for a meeting 😭🤣 I’ll see you later….good night 🤗❤️
Ok bye bye 🤗❤️🤣
Good day to you 🤗
See you tomorrow hopefully 🤣
I can try, but don't know how to write. I can imagine the hot romance. 😆
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I can try, but don't know how to write. I can imagine the hot romance. 😆
You won’t know until you try
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I can try, but don't know how to write. I can imagine the hot romance. 😆
You can learn that from Meghu 🤣
I’m not that good at tharki writing 🤣😛
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k