Originally posted by: daydreamers
Their background score is their great strength.
Even the dramatic tune. It always plays in some or the other tense scenes. This tune actually suited Jagtap more.
Link milta hai toh daalti hoon.
Yeh wala hai -
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: daydreamers
Their background score is their great strength.
Even the dramatic tune. It always plays in some or the other tense scenes. This tune actually suited Jagtap more.
Link milta hai toh daalti hoon.
Yeh wala hai -
I want Virat to say that Sai will become a doctor and if that entails her leaving the house, then I will also walk out with my dear wife.
If he says that watch in the scene Lazy Vanku will show the Puppet Whisper say
under her breath (vvvviiiiiirrrat) with one emotions for all expressions
why does it matter if it’s an air kiss or an actual kiss? Just watch and enjoy na! Anyway Ghkkpm will always be a drama show, not a romantic one. If you want romance, you better watch Imlie because the fahmaan khan “Aryan” looks more romantic than Neil even when he’s making a roti😅😅😅 and that show’s leads have actual sizzling chemistry unlike Ghum.
Ghum mein drama bhi kaha theek se aata hai.
Main toh ucch level ki sadist hoon.
Am expecting more drama more angst. Yeh log usko comedy bana dete hai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
If he says that watch in the scene Lazy Vanku will show the Puppet Whisper say
under her breath (vvvviiiiiirrrat) with one emotions for all expressions
@bold I literally imagined this as I read 😆😆
Oh yes... I like this one.. especially how the tempo rises in the later part.
Mansi was genuinely happy for Sairat. Karishma was ready with her popcorn
We get heachaches from the ZA, Karishma darling gets her dose of entertainment from masaledaar drama.
Bass nazariye ki baat hai yeh sab😌
Oh yes... I like this one.. especially how the tempo rises in the later part.
@bold ditto!
Oh yes... I like this one.. especially how the tempo rises in the later part.
Khata hogayi, Kaisa yeh rishta hai brings me back to the days when I was into the ship. Invested in SaiRat. Most people who now don't care about them loved fetus SaiRat rn it's just not worth talking... Those two are my fav OSTs.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
We get heachaches from the ZA, Karishma darling gets her dose of entertainment from masaledaar drama.
Bass nazariye ki baat hai yeh sab😌
Sahi jawab and isliye I am #TeamPopcorn. Jo bhi ho. maza aana chahiye
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
If he says that watch in the scene Lazy Vanku will show the Puppet Whisper say
under her breath (vvvviiiiiirrrat) with one emotions for all expressions
Think Patralekha will always be on the "uska pati sirf mera hai" mode