Poll
Who made this choti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hotchoco
Since I them the least 🥳
What is this about? Hotchoco for the same reason Maroon voted for her ... cuz I wanna drag her butt to this thread. 😆
and also because FF was so bothered by Hrithik's little ponytail that she was this close from entering the screen just to chop that thing off, I doubt she would be behind this particular "choti" ....
I don’t see a trace of sindoor so can’t be FF 😆
I did ,I did , I did....

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
and also because FF was so bothered by Hrithik's little ponytail that she was this close from entering the screen just to chop that thing off, I doubt she would be behind this particular "choti" ....
Don’t even remind me.
There’s literally no hair to tie up.
![]()
On topic. I voted for myself even though I didn’t do it. Kya Karoon? I want to see myself win. 😆

-Last time I saw BI saying she's about to slap SRK. He looks too happy for someone who was slapped. BI = OUT
-As Nishita said, no sindoor evidence on his hair. FF = OUT
- Not sure where HC is. So out by default 🤔
This was done by HMR
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
What is this about? Hotchoco for the same reason Maroon voted for her ... cuz I wanna drag her butt to this thread. 😆
Can you translate the reason? Maroon said "since I them the least" He does WHAT to her the least?!
SRK himself ofcourse 😆
BI,
We're in a tie😆
Someone give me a pair of scissors. I'll chop off some of that hair so he'll be forced go to the hairdresser and get a decent cut.😡
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
So, the ongoing rediculous smear campaign going on about ranveer and saying he has 28 team members and demands 7-9 vans, well lets just clear...
2