okay! I have a genuine question with no hidden agenda. When people say "theirs is an organic love story" what does it mean???
I read this in many posts and feel left out not being able to understand what it means🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okay! I have a genuine question with no hidden agenda. When people say "theirs is an organic love story" what does it mean???
I read this in many posts and feel left out not being able to understand what it means🤔
Dude mera toh actually wahi matlab tha 😉😆
Of course Kapadia Sahib ke liye oxygen mask , cylinder etc ka arrangement karna padega 🤣
Kapadia ji k liye ventilator le ayenge
Originally posted by: arya212002
Ab nahi chahie na toh teekh hai… agar chahie toh seedha seedha bol congrats bol doongi
Nhi chahiye mat bol.. 😠😡
Tera mujhse h pehle ka nata koi. Yun hi nae ausi situation me ata tuhi 🤣🤣🤣
i wish Ambani ye line bolta mujh se😪Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Tera mujhse h pehle ka nata koi. Yun hi nae ausi situation me ata tuhi 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
okay! I have a genuine question with no hidden agenda. When people say "theirs is an organic love story" what does it mean???
I read this in many posts and feel left out not being able to understand what it means🤔
Organic love story means baba ramdev types....
Breathing in & out and being in no touch zone... 🤣🤣🤣
ban jaaa tu meri raaniiiii…💜💜💜💜 gussa thoook do, maan jaaaao!
Pir romance kiske sath karegi ye ventilator k saath 🤣🤣🤣
mai karne wali thi bro but mujhe congrashsgagslations ki spelling nhi aati😪
Haa chahiye bhi nhi...main bhi anpdh hu...
mujh bhi thhhaaassshsjnsnnnkkk uuuuuyyooouu
Ki spelling nhi aati.. Nhi to main phir bhi tuze bol deti...
Arey yaar itni mushkil se congratulations ki spelling yaad ki hai.. le le ab tu... baki koi to aise saamne se aakar congrats mangega nahi to phir kab use karenge ye mauka
Missed alot of episodes. The track is so boring has the trp boosted for this track or something? The show is getting so boring now. Can we bring...
5