Bina clue ke kaam karwaogi ab 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Bina clue ke kaam karwaogi ab 🤣
And I always wonder how 🤣
I don’t know either 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But the people at the top are the exact ones I’d expect to play since they are in the games forum 🤣
The top ones are the ones who find it first but the actual top 3 members will be chosen randomly I guess 🤣
Yeah I can’t do this without a clue 🤣
And I always wonder how 🤣
I guess they are from different time zones 🤣
Ab mai to 5:30 pe iske liye nahi uthne wali hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The top ones are the ones who find it first but the actual top 3 members will be chosen randomly I guess 🤣
Wait that’s not fair what’s the point in playing then 🤣🤣
Yeah 🤣
We need something to start from at least 🤣
All the players will get a badge I guess 🤣
Lazy fellas🤣
Is forum pe pages hi kitne Hain.. 😆
What do the winners get? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k