Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's because they want to lure us into logging in everyday for the badges 🤣🤣
But once you get the badge then what? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's because they want to lure us into logging in everyday for the badges 🤣🤣
But once you get the badge then what? 🤣
Thank you Meghu 🤗🤣
I love badams 🤣
They'll keep conducting new contests every now and then so that people keep coming here everyday🤣
You’re welcome 🤗🤣 I hope they help
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
They'll keep conducting new contests every now and then so that people keep coming here everyday🤣
Sneaky Vijay uncle 🤣 but this isn’t enough to keep interest
I hope so too 🤣
He has decided this because people are loving this anda hunt contest🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He has decided this because people are loving this anda hunt contest🤣
But the people at the top are the exact ones I’d expect to play since they are in the games forum 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But the people at the top are the exact ones I’d expect to play since they are in the games forum 🤣
And I always wonder how 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k