You can give it a try 🤣
Kya pata bhoole bhatke log mil jaaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can give it a try 🤣
Kya pata bhoole bhatke log mil jaaye 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Because I'm too lazy to read FFs 🤣 Mere liye OS/TS/SS theek hai 🤣
I can't read more than 10 chapters 🤣
That’s unfortunate 🤣 but I’ll try if I get an idea (maybe expand on the anniversary OS I wrote 😉)
Meghu , diya doesn't feel or know that Raichand were broke 🤣
.then try and share the tutorial here 😆
That’s if I decide to migrate 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s unfortunate 🤣 but I’ll try if I get an idea (maybe expand on the anniversary OS I wrote 😉)
Sure sure I would wait for it 🤣
Ye Nikks ko bhi kuch likhna chahiye 🤣
That happened on the anniversary and then they didn’t come back 🤣🥺
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That happened on the anniversary and then they didn’t come back 🤣🥺
At least they were there for a few days 🤣
I think we have to keep tricking them with new things to make them come back here again and again 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Sure sure I would wait for it 🤣
Ye Nikks ko bhi kuch likhna chahiye 🤣
I think she was trying to but don’t know the status on that 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
At least they were there for a few days 🤣
I think we have to keep tricking them with new things to make them come back here again and again 🤣
Great you can go do that 😎🤣
I had one meme idea too jo mai bhool chuki hu 🤣
VM ideas bhi the which I don't remember now 🤪🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k