Parso 365 days 2 aaraha hai 😍😍😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parso 365 days 2 aaraha hai 😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
CLWY food❤️
What is CLWY food😅
I liked your IF signature esliye I kept it my WhatsApp signature/quote Baci .😄
Ye pakka codeword me kuch bol rahi thi, yaad hai vo Ludo ldou wala 😂😂😂
Yeh vol 1 hum hostel me 9th me tab aaya tha, tab hum din bhar yahi sunte thy ipod pe 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Yeh vol 1 hum hostel me 9th me tab aaya tha, tab hum din bhar yahi sunte thy ipod pe 🤣🤣
Aur hum bus mein aur class mein khullam khula gaate the. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CLWY - Cannot live without you
Thanks
I also loved that quote