Upcoming : Aarohi Saves Akshara |Precap : Unwanted Drama | Update- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

448

Views

19.2k

Users

24

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: FQSNDQ5DVO4YESWX

chalo then mahima's eye rolls are guaranteed for today 🤣

they were guaranteed anyways, she is busy doctor🤪
WONRX5KNOS4FDYIU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: rittika

they were guaranteed anyways, she is busy doctor🤪

really ? I didn't know that. She needs to say jaldi karo one more time... maybe then I will finally get it 😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Updated!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sorry , I was playing ultra stressful egg hunt today so upcoming got delayed

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: NAXYBB4XNNOVC3IO

really ? I didn't know that. She needs to say jaldi karo one more time... maybe then I will finally get it 😆

ohhh that for sure you are getting it, jaldi kijiye itna time nai hota hamre paas🤪

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 23 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".