I like this song too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
I like this song too
this song is cute I love Salman=Karisma's chemistryOriginally posted by: Nandini_goyal
Have you watched this ?
https://youtu.be/suWUy2T_A3sthis is my most favourite part of the entire song
the song was- Oh, Mr. Raja, laut ke aja,
the movie seemed similar to ddlj
It wasOriginally posted by: priya185
this song is cute I love Salman=Karisma's chemistry
the movie seemed similar to ddlj
also, actors like Farida Jal, Johnny Lever and Anupam Kher were part of both the projects.
I somehow feel that Mr. Kadar Khan didn’t get the farewell from Bollywood that he had deserved
Yes I agree he deserved a better farewell or lifetime achievement awardsOriginally posted by: Nandini_goyal
It was
also, actors like Farida Jal, Johnny Lever and Anupam Kher were part of both the projects.
I somehow feel that Mr. Kadar Khan didn’t get the farewell from Bollywood that he had deserved
he was a great comedian
I liked the music
lyrics not sure
usually people remember the chorus for songs onlyOriginally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I just remember the chorus’ lyrics
I will update soon
on Thursday


It will really encourage me to make more if you comment/ like on my update please
Please do like/ comment/ follow me on my social media accounts
https://www.facebook.com/priyacreationz
https://www.instagram.com/priyacreationz/
Do not re-edit/crop/ re-upload/ claim as yours




bigger size https://i.imgur.com/fv5qoKO.png
other https://i.imgur.com/o8pFbab.png
BALH2 and Shark tank banners are used in the forum




Hi I updated my gallery above please comment / like
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
147