sorry i wont watch any of this!Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Remember when this scene killed you? 🤣
I wanna continue watching the candle light scene only 😳
And from the thumbnail, i cant exactly remember..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sorry i wont watch any of this!Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Remember when this scene killed you? 🤣
I wanna continue watching the candle light scene only 😳
And from the thumbnail, i cant exactly remember..
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
sorry i wont watch any of this!
I wanna continue watching the candle light scene only 😳
And from the thumbnail, i cant exactly remember..
Just play it, you won't regret it, I remember you lost your mind over it 🤣
Btw if hammad and mehak live in the same house na and if they are gonna be getting married or mangni or whatever, thats very odd. They should atleast show hammad's family living separately
nahiiiiiiiiiii main candle light romance mein hi khush hu 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Just play it, you won't regret it, I remember you lost your mind over it 🤣
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
nahiiiiiiiiiii main candle light romance mein hi khush hu 😆
Khush reh, but he goes all out in that scene 🤣
In the candle light scene, it looks like mehak is the one standing at Shamsher's bedroom entrance.. 😳 and he opens the door to see her standing there or something like that
wahi mehak ke saath show mein karle 😳
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
In the candle light scene, it looks like mehak is the one standing at Shamsher's bedroom entrance.. 😳 and he opens the door to see her standing there or something like that
Oh my yes!!
Maybe she goes to check on him after lights udho ☺️☺️
Since we're talking about Sheraa, I got more stuff from our memory lane 🤣