She is prettier and im sure acts better too. I only saw her in dilruba
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She is prettier and im sure acts better too. I only saw her in dilruba
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
She is prettier and im sure acts better too. I only saw her in dilruba
You have not watched pardes?
I didn't watch any of Dur's shows. I didn't feel like watching them.😕 I didn't like Hiba Bukhari initially too.. but now I am a big fan of her. So maybe in future I'll like Dur.😃
I am not fan of any of them but i just liked dure in Pardes.
its still in my watch list🤣 i didnt like her iin dilruba but here she looks better with Danish
these 2 need to do a show together...they would look good!
https://reviewit.pk/durefishan-and-mikaal-zulfiqars-pictures-from-gmp-shan-e-suhoor/
Shamsher aa gaya Shamsher aa gaya!!! ⭐️

where is your aarti ki thaali? 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Shamsher aa gaya Shamsher aa gaya!!! ⭐️
Has anyone watched Tere Naam salman khan movie, the 3rd teaser is giving me major vibes of that movie. Our shamsher is basically radhe