Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
there is a remake? 🤣 I know just acting as if it doesnt exist 😆 metz 🤢
I actually wish it didn’t exist 💔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
there is a remake? 🤣 I know just acting as if it doesnt exist 😆 metz 🤢
I actually wish it didn’t exist 💔🤣
has lo tum. 🤣 Metz ko goli khila do taki jaye yaha se 🤣
hehe i understand. I wish these bugs didnt exist. Oh look it could be either bug and wish remains unchanged 🤣
hehe kya pata kya karte he.🤣 Leja leja ka bhi remake laye the its fine but i like original better again. And same with yaad piya ki ane lagi. Though those remakes are not bad just diff 🤣
Will it have any effect on her since she’s a vampire? 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
has lo tum. 🤣 Metz ko goli khila do taki jaye yaha se 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i understand. I wish these bugs didnt exist. Oh look it could be either bug and wish remains unchanged 🤣
I rather have bugs in my code over actual bugs 🤣 actually just get rid if cockroaches and mosquitos 🤣 the others actually have some purpose 🤣
she is farji vampire. Vampire body switch ni karte magically thin air se ice ni laate and blah blah 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Will it have any effect on her since she’s a vampire? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe kya pata kya karte he.🤣 Leja leja ka bhi remake laye the its fine but i like original better again. And same with yaad piya ki ane lagi. Though those remakes are not bad just diff 🤣
If there is a Kakkar involved in a remake then I know it won’t be good 🤣
they do? I will take your word. I hate them all equally. No partiality 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I rather have bugs in my code over actual bugs 🤣 actually just get rid if cockroaches and mosquitos 🤣 the others actually have some purpose 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
she is farji vampire. Vampire body switch ni karte magically thin air se ice ni laate and blah blah 🤣
She should go to vampire jail for committing fraud 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k