Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh cool shamat aai un cockroaches ki 🤣 i hate them too 🤢
They’re so gross 🤢🤣😭 and then they run fast too 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh cool shamat aai un cockroaches ki 🤣 i hate them too 🤢
They’re so gross 🤢🤣😭 and then they run fast too 😭
I am out of songs 🤣
and fly too. 🤡
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I am out of songs 🤣
I think that’s a good thing 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and fly too. 🤡
Luckily these ones don’t fly (I think) else I would’ve burned the house down 🤡🤣
Oh ek yaad aya!
Oh saki saki saki re oh saki saki
Aa pass aa rhena jaye koi khwaish baaki
hehehe are u sure? May be next time just prod instead of cold blooded murder 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Luckily these ones don’t fly (I think) else I would’ve burned the house down 🤡🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh ek yaad aya!
Oh saki saki saki re oh saki saki
Aa pass aa rhena jaye koi khwaish baaki
The original sounded better than the remake 🤣
there is a remake? 🤣 I know just acting as if it doesnt exist 😆 metz 🤢
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehehe are u sure? May be next time just prod instead of cold blooded murder 🤣🤣
I won’t even dare to check 🤣 I rather hide instead
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k