14 april and 15 april ka precap same h …
Saabit meet ko hi hona h wrong kuch bhi dikha le😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
14 april and 15 april ka precap same h …
Saabit meet ko hi hona h wrong kuch bhi dikha le😆
ha twitter wale predict kr re h k bht bure tarike se wrong prove hogi ..🤣
ha twitter wale predict kr re h k bht bure tarike se wrong prove hogi ..🤣
Chalo ye bhi thik h🤣
agr iska result hua k Isha ki sagai wapas se back on ho gyi .. to Isha ka kya hoga? or Babita to kachcha kha jayegi Meet H ko … 🤣
agr iska result hua k Isha ki sagai wapas se back on ho gyi .. to Isha ka kya hoga? or Babita to kachcha kha jayegi Meet H ko … 🤣
And Rotlu will be meko ek aur vyakti ne dhoka de diya jispe I trusted .😭
🤣
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
And Rotlu will be meko ek aur vyakti ne dhoka de diya jispe I trusted .😭
🤣
I think tb wo angry young man convert ho jayega … iske rone se ab mje b pareshani hone lgi h …
Originally posted by: LD4LB5ZVONJ6AHCI
Eye makeup tho Babita ki takkar ki hai ...
And she does Kathakali with her eyes... its bad dance from her and unbearable.
I never liked newer Masoom.... I somehow made my peace with it... but yes they need to tone down her makeup....
2 promo aa kr gye without anything major happening... promo dene se acha episode pr concentrate kre... same promo channel pr hr show me run krenge to b chl jayega....👍🏼
I never liked newer Masoom.... I somehow made my peace with it... but yes they need to tone down her makeup....
moved this comment to new thread ..😃
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
This guy was in a Zee tv ka show Piya albela as negative lead 😈
And he was good👍🏼
Yes, one of my fav shows for sometime 😳
Rahul was surely a powerful antagonist 👍🏼