Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Why is Dure being compared to Mahira on SM??? I dont find any similarity😆
Dure is better
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Why is Dure being compared to Mahira on SM??? I dont find any similarity😆
Dure is better
This is used in the second teaser na? Last scene.
Yes, it is
Sach mein Dur e as Mehak nails the Pyaari Masoom Ladki look well ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcrMfrGOvBl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
And so does Naumaan, just one look is enough to tell what character he is gonna be playing 😆
I don't know why , but I don't like her.😔
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcrMfrGOvBl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
And so does Naumaan, just one look is enough to tell what character he is gonna be playing 😆
You just know that Baba Saheb ek number ke *** hone wale hai 😆
Jesy I don't like Mahira
Accha i liked her character in her first drama and later she looked nice with affan as well.
Jesy I don't like Mahira
Accha i liked her character in her first drama and later she looked nice with affan as well.
I didn't watch any of Dur's shows. I didn't feel like watching them.😕 I didn't like Hiba Bukhari initially too.. but now I am a big fan of her. So maybe in future I'll like Dur.😃