Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
i was just wondering about changing my DP with them, now not sure
Oh it's ok but I love my dp to core☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
i was just wondering about changing my DP with them, now not sure
Oh it's ok but I love my dp to core☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I have yet to watch ELOD par thode clips deke hai, the guy is no doubt a looker. I thought he was married
P.S. i usually like guys in period dramas with black hair. White long hair eerily reminds me of chudails and dayan from Aahat types😆
But that is realistic cuz he is 300 years old man so genuinely he has white hair right 😎.
Now Cockroach will ruin Kunal's acting. 😵😵😵
Now Cockroach will ruin Kunal's acting. 😵😵😵
Cockroach is on roll

Ye saala chawanni ke high class standards toh dekho. Management hours jaise koi multinational company chala rahe ho. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcsE20oOEHz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Ye saala chawanni ke high class standards toh dekho. Management hours jaise koi multinational company chala rahe ho. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcsE20oOEHz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Apply kare kya hum sab 🌚🌚
Mujhe koi saamne se paisa de toh bhi nahi. 🌝🌝