How to set up a tinder profile.

Posted: 1 years ago

The problem isn't his profession. Honestly, Arpita can earm her own money. Aru should talk about that! Aru's problem is not wrong. How many times has Arpita met Sundar to love him? What personality does he have? Why should anyone feel comfortable marrying such a servile man who gives away his entire savings to his own employers.

My problem is that Sundar adds nothing to the Rathore equation. He has no ambition, no presence. No worldview. They have crafted Arvind to be such an integral thread of the Rathore unit that they sort of retrieved into their own individual shells after he was gone—loving and supporting each other but only that.

What will Sundar be to Aryan or Narnada? Apart from being an affectionate husband to Arpita and friend to Imlie? That's it. Storywise, he has no equation with Aryan.

What will be the central point or conflict or tension or even day-to-day concerns in Surpita relationship?

What even will Sundar add to Arpita's life? At least show him to be a friend or partner to her before shoving them down our throats. Their ease as a real couple reflects on-screen but the characters have no chemistry, sorry!

Imlie needs to back the eff off. She's being super enthu about setting up her bff with his crush, but Aryan is right when he says that it is the matter of Surpita's life. Apni sexual tension ko pehle resolve kar lo before shoving your projections down this poor woman's throat.

Let her breathe, get funky hairdoes, go on bad dates that she cribs about. 

Watch Qarrib Qarrib Single to see widowed women actually moving on enthusuastically in life. The last few episodes have been so fun to watch because of Arpita and Imlie laughing over stupid, silly things.

Set up a Tinder for Arpita ffs.

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago

Tinder would be blasphemy for imlie... Behen couldn't move on from her divorce without a 2nd marriage 😴

Marriage is the cure for all ailments - prescription by Dr. Imlie phram pagdandiya 😂

Originally posted by SundariP

Tinder would be blasphemy for imlie... Behen couldn't move on from her divorce without a 2nd marriage 😴

Marriage is the cure for all ailments - prescription by Dr. Imlie phram pagdandiya 😂

no she was ready to leave the mandap and wanted to live freely, not reconciled with meethi even now.. 

she prescribes that medicine only for Arpita, not even to rupi.. only Arpita is so useless good for nothing according to her, who else can love her other than Sundar so let the marriage get it done soon

Originally posted by -JaZ-

no she was ready to leave the mandap and wanted to live freely, not reconciled with meethi even now.. 

she prescribes that medicine only for Arpita, not even to rupi.. only Arpita is so useless good for nothing according to her, who else can love her other than Sundar so let the marriage get it done soon

Beg to differ... She saved rupi from a bad marriage, but wait for my thread on that topic 😏

Originally posted by SundariP

Beg to differ... She saved rupi from a bad marriage, but wait for my thread on that topic 😏

may be, have no idea about it.. but rupi isn't remarried yet ..

Imlie channeling her inner Emma💁

Originally posted by -TeriMalang-

Imlie channeling her inner Emma💁

Aru needs to channel Knightley

DB ji, I would have completely missed this post. What is this tinder thingie? I am assuming some social media thing

I almost didn't open this post as I am generally afraid of tech and social media. 

But, love this post. I used some quotes from this post in another post of mine, as I couldn't have said it better. I tagged you for reference. I hope you don't mind😒

Originally posted by mili9

DB ji, I would have completely missed this post. What is this tinder thingie? I am assuming some social media thing

I almost didn't open this post as I am generally afraid of tech and social media. 

But, love this post. I used some quotes from this post in another post of mine, as I couldn't have said it better. I tagged you for reference. I hope you don't mind😒

dating app

I love how this is the only thing you have to add to the thread 🤣