Bro I want her to hug him in front of the entire shah clan...talk about wishful thinking🤣
I know right!! 🤣
I am gonna write this in my probable scene for sure 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Bro I want her to hug him in front of the entire shah clan...talk about wishful thinking🤣
I know right!! 🤣
I am gonna write this in my probable scene for sure 🤣
🤩🤩🤩🤩Oh I can't wait to read
I know we wont get it.. but I truly want Anu to go hug Anuj in front of trash. Waise bhi itna jal raha hain. Thoda aur.. please Universe.. manifest this wish of mine 😆🤣
I have been thinking this for a while but nothing happeninf😆
I know we wont get it.. but I truly want Anu to go hug Anuj in front of trash. Waise bhi itna jal raha hain. Thoda aur.. please Universe.. manifest this wish of mine 😆🤣
Inse intelligent toh Maine aaj tak dekha hi nahin.
Universe se manifest karwaana hai, toh apne liye karwaa leti.😉
I am toh selfish badewala.
mai itni mehanat sirf apne liye hi kar sakti hoon
Yeh sirf parallel universe mein hi hoga bro 🤣 inse kuch na hoga..
Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10
Inse intelligent toh Maine aaj tak dekha hi nahin.
Universe se manifest karwaana hai, toh apne liye karwaa leti.😉
I am toh selfish badewala.
mai itni mehanat sirf apne liye hi kar sakti hoon
Oh terri toh tubelight abhi jali. Chalo plan cancel. I will keep AK for myself.. dear Universe please cancel earlier manifestation..😆
Aaj forum silent mode pe kyun hai bhai?
Kaha ho sab 
Did the creepster just compare himself with #AnujKapadia??🤣🤣 could anyone be more delusional than this vile creatureyou got to be the most low level being to be the way this creep is🤢
Overall good epi.. but i will wait until my AK taado abhiyaan is over 😆
RG looked so good in pink.. Anu literally glows in Anuj love.. thu thu thu
And GK on a killer spree man! First black shirt and today whites.. jaan ley lo ab Kapadia ji☺️☺️ not to forget his biceps. Uff uff uff wala hawt dikhing banda 😛
Monday ka monday ko dekhenge.. philhal.. phocus on Kapadia ji ke white shirt and his biceps 😛
Maine abhi tak epi nhi dekha rups... Shit I'm late today missed all discussion...
Ab mujhe parallel universe mein bhi hoga ya nahi doubt aa raha hai🤣
Originally posted by: QueeN456
Maine abhi tak epi nhi dekha rups... Shit I'm late today missed all discussion...
Main bhi late aayi re raani.. busy in AK taado abhiyaan
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12