Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I didn’t notice until I went to the game pg and checked 1 and 22 😜
I noticed it immediately and I was annoyed by it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I didn’t notice until I went to the game pg and checked 1 and 22 😜
I noticed it immediately and I was annoyed by it 🤣
One more sony show. Its on air currently. Check all of them. 😆The actress was part of bigg boss that just finished.
This should be enough. 😆 But here is more.
The lead pair were the part of another show in colors. That show in colors shared the name with a movie. The character played by this actress had the name of a sour fruit.
What happens on news channel at prime time? Another word for argument. 😆 Check that forum.I am unable to find it … I really thought its suggestions/comments forum but nothing is there …😭
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
One more sony show. Its on air currently. Check all of them. 😆The actress was part of bigg boss that just finished.
This should be enough. 😆 But here is more.
The lead pair were the part of another show in colors. That show in colors shared the name with a movie. The character played by this actress had the name of a sour fruit.
Never knew that actress is lead of the show 😆
Hi, help with 33 please
Originally posted by: SushSathisha
Hi, help with 33 please
The show is currently airing on Sony channel
Easiest. 😆Search your IF profile.
Lol. Also the answer for 33 can fit both in clue 33 and 34. 😆 But Clue 33 has only one answer imo.
really.....🤪Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Easiest. 😆Search your IF profile.
OMG ..thankx ..😆
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11