… but please write the updates as u watch it 🤣
… but please write the updates as u watch it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahahahahahaha same here! 😂😂😂 Someone please give us update as you watch cause I don’t have the courage to watch it! This could be my last KKIS episode 😞
What’s left to watch? He married RKC thanks to Vanku
… but please write the updates as u watch it 🤣
Waiting for epi upload on Hotstar ...❤️
WAIT DID HE MARRY HER? For real???! Did you watch the episode already?! Or saying it based on yesterday’s promo?
There’s a BTS of Chipkali’s Bidaai
Whattt?!! Omg I didn’t see that ! It could be a dream sequence? Maybe….
I wish it is too because I was so hoping for Scientist to get a backbone but I guess I have too much expectations
Where did you see that BTS Bidaai sequence?
I am holding on to my hopes for few more hours because it breaks 😞