Pakad k rakh lete hai.. ise yahin pr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pakad k rakh lete hai.. ise yahin pr
Originally posted by: arya212002
Koi nahi re… sab purani baat kar rahe thi…
Aaj kal toh rulane wala kaam makers kar rahe hai with their writing
Maar do saalo ko goli se...
Golly! what a wonderful afternoon ❤️ shaayri, gifs.... sab ke baad, I am transported to another world. 😳😳😳
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Hum sab k dil ka haal same same hai..... those golden days....
Anuj in black shirt n sweetest smile.... saying these lines
Yeh ghar sabse pyaara kyunki tu iss ghar mein rehti hai ....
Darwazon pe khusiyaan hai ,buniyad mein iski himmat hai ,
umeedon ki dewron ki tere irade ke chaht hai ...
agar nadi hai kahi par woh iss ghar se hoke behti hai...
ye ghar sabse pyaara kyunki tu iss mein rehti hai
See.. these lines r also focused on women empowerment... but ye bhashan nahi thi.dil ko sukoon deti thi
These Shayaris, every bit of anyone is love pure love, such admiration🥰🥰
I toh sometimes watch old epis these days...
Chalo gn dearies....
Felt so good after what feels like ages.... ❤❤❤❤❤
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
These Shayaris, every bit of anyone is love pure love, such admiration🥰🥰
I toh sometimes watch old epis these days...
Me too.....
I rewatched old episodes....
Usi ka asar hai ye
bro!!!! you also take care off yourself!!❤️🤗
jab anu k shaadi k functions start hogy after 5th may!!
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Golly! what a wonderful afternoon ❤️ shaayri, gifs.... sab ke baad, I am transported to another world. 😳😳😳
I don’t know about others but I wish I had joined earlier during the initial days toh we all would have a more wonderful time together… those initial Anuj Kapadia days 😳
Inko inks epis dubara dikhane chahye
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
8