I asked him to get in position and kept suitcase on him to see if he will ever fit 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I asked him to get in position and kept suitcase on him to see if he will ever fit 🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Rofl. 🤣This and simar strangling herself is legendary.
I am actually feeling bad about the laptop jiska bali chad gaya :( Hopefully it was a scrap peice and not a old working one.
Scenes like this make me think Thank God I am not an actor 🤣
Was he successful? 🤣
Vedi tumhari fav actress🤣
Life is going great now.
Studies abhi bandh he because I just attended mbbs admission test. I have a lot of time before class starts. 😆
Tell about yourself.
Haila! Same 2 same comment 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Life is going great now.
Studies abhi bandh he because I just attended mbbs admission test. I have a lot of time before class starts. 😆
Tell about yourself.
Oh goodluck doctor sahiba. Hows MBBS admission test?
Mein agar actor hoti na toh yeh scene karte wakt strangle hokar toh nhi par haste haste mar jaati🤣🤣
Great mind thinks alike😎
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11