Arunita shared Salman's another released song in her story
https://instagram.com/stories/arunitakanjilal/2820741286322414616?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Arunita shared Salman's another released song in her story
https://instagram.com/stories/arunitakanjilal/2820741286322414616?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Many times in Idol Arunita's voice melted with the support instruments - such was her perfection of sur and taal.
Here is a short example.
Laal Hari Peeli Choodiyan crosses the 20M view milestone today 5 months after release! ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
Do you remember her? ๐https://www.instagram.com/p/CcngIf_vyTu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Here is a flashback from the past in another form!
Remember this girl from Arunita's Zee Bangla days?
She is Aruna - the one who got a special prize on the Finale Day?
well, she is back as a contestant in Superstar Singer 2 with Arunita as a Captain!!!
Now, that is a tough one! ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcnkEhhKAQo/
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Here is a flashback from the past in another form!
Remember this girl from Arunita's Zee Bangla days?
She is Aruna - the one who got a special prize on the Finale Day?
well, she is back as a contestant in Superstar Singer 2 with Arunita as a Captain!!!Now, that is a tough one! ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcnkEhhKAQo/
She was really very young at that time. Jisu always had fun with her.
She looks so different now. I could not recognize her initially. ๐
I hope she stays till finale.
She was really very young at that time. Jisu always had fun with her.
She looks so different now. I could not recognize her initially. ๐
I hope she stays till finale.
I don't know how the voting will work for her. But on talent she is up there. I have heard some of her recent work and she has evolved into a strong singer with talent.
One of those that was not telecast. A pity, as always..
Another big milestone crossed!
Satyam Shivam Sundaram audition video crosses 80M today! ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Another big milestone crossed!
Satyam Shivam Sundaram audition video crosses 80M today! ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
Finally ๐ฅณ

CAPTAIN ARUNITA WINNING HEARTS 🎶 💫
1.3k