Originally posted by: NotSoCoolMelon
I swear this show and the characters are getting sadistic day by day.
Well said ... 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NotSoCoolMelon
I swear this show and the characters are getting sadistic day by day.
Well said ... 😳
Which idiot is the director of Kabhe kabhe isthefaq se!! That MCP idiot is Trying to show 2 marriages in these days!! The show started so well, if he would have stuck with the original story it would have a pleasant watch like Sasural genda phool was to watch!! It was so nice!! But who ever idiot this vanakr idiot is I don’t know. He ruined the show!!
Originally posted by: Kattamreddy77
Which idiot is the director of Kabhe kabhe isthefaq se!! That MCP idiot is Trying to show 2 marriages in these days!! The show started so well, if he would have stuck with the original story it would have a pleasant watch like Sasural genda phool was to watch!! It was so nice!! But who ever idiot this vanakr idiot is I don’t know. He ruined the show!!
Caught the precap
Did GG cut her hairline so that her maang is not empty!!
She is turning even more *affected* than Akriti who seemed to have a break down!!